How to Make Weed Mozzarella Sticks
By Rolling Up
No snack compares to a warm, gooey, cheesy mozzarella sticks. This delicious recipe is super simple and takes about 30 minutes from start to finish. To infuse your mozzarella sticks you will need to make cannabis infused milk at home which includes mixing decarboxylated weed with whole milk. We’ll include the recipe here.
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 3.5-7 grams of decarboxylate
- Cheesecloth and butcher twine
- Decarboxylate your cannabis. We wrote it in a previous blog post here. Before combining the weed with the milk tie it up in cheesecloth.
- For equal heating temperature and to take the stress of watching it over the stove, use a slow cooker or crockpot for the process.
- Leave in crockpot for 3-4 hours and stir every hour
- 2 cups of cannabis infused milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 and ½ cups of bread crumbs
- 10 egg roll wraps
- 10 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1 quart of vegetable oil (for frying)
- Beat the eggs, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk in the cannabis infused milk. Put the breadcrumbs into a separate bowl. Set both aside.
- Separate and place an egg roll wrapper onto your work surface with one of the tips pointed towards you. Moisten the two far edges of the wrapper with water. Place a cheese string stick onto the corner nearest you, and roll it in 1/3 of the way, fold over the right and left corners, then continue rolling to the end, pressing to seal. Repeat with the remaining string cheese sticks and egg roll wrappers.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Dip the mozzarella sticks into the egg wash, then toss in the bread crumbs. Cook in batches in the hot oil until crisp and golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Line a plate with paper towels and put the mozzarella sticks to drain the oil. Let it cool before eating.
- Enjoy with marinara sauce!