How to Make Weed Brownies Worth Sharing
By Rolling Up
Infused oils and cannabutter are worth having on hand for any cooking recipe you want to cook. Having a nicely infused oil or butter can lead you on a path to creating wonderful brownies. Whether you choose to create a cannabis butter or cannabis oil, it is totally up to you and it’s a personal preference.
How do I make my weed brownies strong?
To start, using high quality and premium cannabis. Using shake to make your cannabutter will be less potent. The most common ratio to factor in when making your cannabis infused oil or butter is the ratio. The most common ratio is 1 ounce of cannabis to 16 ounces of oil or butter.
1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking powder
⅔ cup cannabis-infused coconut oil or cannabutter*
2 cup sugar
4 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Flaky sea salt optional
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan with butter or oil and set aside. Feel free to also line the bottom with parchment paper after greasing. It makes it easier to lift out of the tray when it is finished.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. Sift the flour and the cocoa powder to remove any lumps, then add the salt, followed by the baking powder. Set aside.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, cream together the cannabis oil (or cannabutter) and sugar.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the creamed sugar and beat on medium speed for one minute until a soft pale yellow.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat on low until everything is well incorporated.
- Transfer the batter to a greased baking pan. Lightly tap the pan to even out the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow brownies to cool for 30 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle on flaky sea salt to finish. Enjoy!