How to Make Cannabis Barbecue Sauce
By Rolling Up
Are you looking for something to spice up your wings or grill night? This barbecue sauce recipe will do the trick. This recipe will have about 20 mg per ¼ cup serving. It’s recommended to divide your barbecue sauce in ¼ cups in separate containers after cooking. Let’s get started:
1 onion medium, finely chopped
1 tablespoon garlic minced
1/4 cup cannabis infused vegetable oil
2 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
2 teaspoons black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
24 ounces ketchup 1 bottle
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup mustard yellow or brown
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
Salt to taste
- Heat oil over medium-low heat in the bottom of a medium saucepan.
- Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring for another minute before stirring in the chili powder, cumin, black pepper and cayenne, if using.
- Stir in the ketchup and remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently, and cook, uncovered, for about 20 minutes, stirring often. Put on low heat to prevent splattering.
- Cool and refrigerate in a glass safe container until ready to use. Can be made up to 4 days ahead of time.