Cannabis Cold Brew Coffee
By Rolling Up
If you’re looking to cut the bitterness from your coffee and have a refreshing drink to wake up to you’re in the right place.
1 cup of whole coffee beans
4 cups of filtered water
½ cup of cannabis infused heavy cream or any cannabis infused milk
Coffee or spice grinder
2 quart mason jar
- Coarsely grind your coffee in 1 second pulses. The end result looks like corn meal and not a fine powder.
- Transfer coffee grounds into the jar and cover it with filtered water. Use a spoon to make sure the grounds are fully mixed in with the water.
- Cover and steep overnight for 12 hours.
- Strain the coffee using a small strainer and a cheesecloth. Pour the coffee through the strainer.
- You can store the coffee in a jar or bottle for a week.
- Serve the coffee with cannabis infused milk. Enjoy!